Those of you that follow this blog will notice that over the past two weeks it has been a little quiet on here. This is due to me catching the flu. It literally knocked me off my feet for almost 2 weeks. Even though I still feel extremely tired, everyday I’m feeling better. Sunday is my monthly Health and Well Being Post so I will go into more details then.
Due to missing last weeks post because of illness, I thought I would just post five things I have been grateful for over the past two weeks. It is really hard because due to being ill I have missed out on a number of things that I was looking forward too. So here goes…
Practicing Gratitude helps to inspire a more positive attitude and will hopefully make us a little happier.
Below are last weeks and this weeks #FridayFive.
- I am grateful that I had been into town before I got really ill and had brought paracetamols, cough sweets etc…
- I am grateful my parents had brought more tissues
- I am grateful that my family were well enough to look after me while I was ill.
- I am grateful the doctor signed my off work, as I have had a headache for 3 days. Also, every time I try to spend time on any digital device my eyes water and head gets very sore.
- I am grateful for my daughter, who despite being hurt and let down by “so-called” friends, still remains happy, positive and a genuinely nice person – unlike me who is resisting the urge to track these people down and hurt them… lol!
So that is my list.. Next weeks will hopefully be better.